A Brief History of the Parishes of St Alban the Martyr Bordesley and St Patrick Balsall Heath
Originally based on material compiled by Vicky Turner & Olivia Rowland for our first parish website in about 1984, this section has been updated with additional material about the first mission buildings and about St Patrick's Church and Parish.
Eventually this page will be removed, when the material here has been incorporated elsewhere in theHeritage and History section of the website.
- St Alban's Church Buildings
- Our Founders — The Pollocks
- The Early Years
- The Oxford Movement
- John Loughborough Pearson — Architect
- St Patrick's Church
- Read a book about the Pollock Brothers transcribed at Project Canterbury
- Read "Vaughton's Hole: XXV Year in It" - James Pollock's own account of St Alban's Mission
- A Personal Recollection of Highgate by the late Tony Morton
- The Bunce Altarpiece or Reredos